yoga | strength| relaxation | community
Yoga Classes in the Studio
Practicing yoga at the studio is a unique experience, the atmosphere is welcoming, inclusive and friendly. Community is important to me, I know every student by their name and there is always time for a friendly chat or banter amongst the yogis.
Classes are small, fun and are catering for all bodies, levels and abilities. They are held in a spacious lounge, flooded with natural light and with a beautiful view of a wonderful garden that changes with the seasons. The sound of the waterfall, chickens clucking away, friendly cats joining in and open doors will make you feel like you are practicing in a green paradise during the warmer months. A warm fireplace, underfloor heating, gentle music and carefully selected scents create a deeply peaceful and warm space that leaves you feeling relaxed, nurtured and energised, even in the coldest months.
Apart from classic Vinyasa Flow, I offer CLASSES that:
- keep you physically fit (Yoga for Strength, Fitness, HardCore Yoga)
- gently get you stronger and more flexible (Gentle Flow, Stretching & Core Strength, Fountain of Youth)
- help you to unwind or have therapeutic value (Special events: TRE, Gong Bath, Foam Rolling, Chakra Yoga)
PRIVATE CLASSES for you alone or a small group of friends/family are tailored to your needs and wishes.
Looking for a massage, a facial, nutritional advice or a pilates teacher? Check out my WELL-BEING PARTNERS - all local, wonderful humans, tried and tested by me.
ZOOM is a convenient and cheap way to stay fit and healthy. I offer 11 classes per week via ZOOM for only £15 per week. This gives you additional access to the on-demand video library (see below). During class, I connect with you as much as possible to give you the best experience.
On-Demand Video Library
Can't make the live zoom classes? I am recording them and you can train at your convenience. Access HERE -> On demand. They are not edited and include all the bloopers and unforseen interruptions from kittens etc etc. If you expect a pristine and perfect video, do not watch.
PRICES are the same as for live zoom classes:
- unlimited weekly and monthly Zoom passes give you unlimited access to the library for that week/month;
- or you purchase an on-demand library only monthly pass for £40
- ACHTUNG: if you have a class-pass, one pre-paid class will be deducted as soon as you start to play a video.